Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reminder! My First Scentsy party is Thursday, Oct. 16!

For those of you who are a little intimidated about parties. Please know that I am both the hostess AND the consultant. It's my first party! Also know that I am a low to no pressure salesperson. Come enjoy the Christmas treats and get your shopping done early!! From $3 to $30!! You can't beat it! Just come hang out with us! You'll be POPULAR!!! If you honestly can't make it, ask for a catalog or go to my website www.scentsy.com/serenitynow (you know, like on Seinfeld!?)

3 comments:

birthMOM said...

SERENITY NOW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5513mXmQbw4

Courtney B said...

I really wanted to come... but I ended up having my wisdom tooth taken out (wasn't planning on it). Hope it all went well!

Hornelius Toady said...

Hey Jo! I'm having my first scentsy party next week! I love them! My friend is the consultant, but I'm hoping to earn some free stuff! Good luck!!