My new customer of the week is Heather Kartchner. She is Dave's awesome cousin! My new favorite probably. Sorry Robin.
Our latest news. Isaac slept 9 hours the other night! We were so proud; he's on his way to sleeping through the night, but hasn't done it again. He is smiling like crazy and we should get a court date for finalization real soon! We are planning on having him sealed to us in the Portland Temple near Thanksgiving. Our parents will be coming up and we'll spend the holiday with them and cousin Robin and her folks. Super fun!!
Joseph is taking a music class every wednesday for an hour. He loves it and the main thing is, he doesn't cry when I leave...A HUGE miracle! The only trouble is that there is this wonderful garden/nursery just down the road from his class....so...music class might end up costing a little more than we thought!
So, Joseph has been eating a lot of Shredded Wheat and when it comes out, if it doesn't turn to powder, it's a fine grit that sticks to his bum and wipes just don't cut it! This is the song I made up while trying to wash it off.
"How do we get the cereal off your bum?
How do we get the cereal off your bum?
I don't know, oh I don't know.
How do we get the cereal off your bum?"
Love, Jo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You crack me up. Has he tried oatmeal? That stuff has some butt-stick factor, too.
I sang 'Jelly on my Foot' to my kids. They didn't get it.
I can't wait to see more cute kiddo pictures!
They didn't get,
Jelly on my foot?
At least your trying to train them up in the way!
I don't want to potty train Joseph. He's too strong-willed. It isn't going to pleasant.
urrgh.
miss you
jo
what's jelly on my foot?!?!
I don't know "Jelly on my Foot" either...but I DO know poopies that stick (blueberry poopies, for example). Good luck! :)
poppy seeds are the worst!!! i distinctly remember the first ever poppy seed diaper i opened, I was 13, I became a nanny anyway so it must not have been too traumatic! heehee
Post a Comment