So I know you're anxious to hear who the customer of the week is, but seriously, I have to tell you I was "found" on Facebook. I blame it collectively on 3 of my REAL life friends. One wanted me to read her facebook so I was like, OK. Apparently that made me be on facebook. The second friend posted my picture. And the third friend saw my picture and BAM! I was found after years and years of hiding out in the witness protection program. So now I'm getting tons of emails from my mission friends asking if I'll be their "friend". Wasn't I already their friend? Some of them write on my "wall" but most of them don't write anything at all. So do people just go on there to collect pretend "friends" cuz they don't have any in real life? I let everyone be my friend, mostly cause I feel bad that they've been reduced to this kind of "friend" collecting and cuz heck! It's not even real! Do they pick me just because I know the same people as them or do they really care about me and my family and what's going on in my life? If we're friends, why don't we hang out together in REAL life? Why don't they use a REAL phone and call and ask how I'm doing?Why don't they send me REAL Christmas cards? This is the weirdest experience I've had in a long time. I don't get it. But then again, now I blog. But I'm just using it as a...uh..."journal". Right.
Ok, so my customer of the week is....da da da daaaaa.... ME! I bought pretty much a serious ton load of stuff to sell at 3 different holiday bazaars coming up. I should earn some serious cash flow. So, best of luck to me!
My birthday is tomorrow and I'll be 35. Holy crap! That's half of 70. I'm hoping to die before 80, so at least my life isn't quite half over yet. On Thursday I'm doing a Scentsy party at Isaac's birthmom's house. Is that the coolest thing in the world? She's so awesome! On Friday we go to court to finalize Issac's adoption. woo hoo! We're so excited! Of course nothing compares to the sealing!!!
No poop deck this week. Sorry to those of you who are following this closely. But he just spent 20 minutes on the potty! These pics are of my boys sitting in the cubby and I'm not sure what else. Maybe Isaac's 3 month b-day (blue onesie) and just other adorable things my 3 boys do. Aren't I lucky? After 20 years of being so boy crazy, I end up with the 3 cutest boys in the whole world!!!!! Cute movie below!
Last of all, to Rachel G. who asked if its ok if she reads my blog. Of course it is! And to all those creepy stalkers/killers out there reading it, ew gross, go away! And to any friends reading this and aren't telling me, show yourselves!!! I want to know who my audience is and who cares enough about our family to read about us. cute movie below! sorry so dark!
jo
7 comments:
Cute boys.
Great pics! You had me cracking up about Facebook. I hope it dies out before our kids become teenagers, but that's about as likely as my wish that text-messaging will be extinct by then, too. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!
yes. it was funny.
Happy Birthday tomorrow. I don't remember if Chris or I have commented before, but we put your blog on our "google reader". We love all your sweet pics and funny anecdotes.
I had to get my sister-in-law to give me a tutorial on facebook protocol and manners. Its a strange beast. Good luck with it, and your business, and your boys, and your life. I'm not a frequent commenter, but we'll send you a Christmas card so we can still be Real Friends, too.
Love the Richardsons
Jo, Happy Birthday! I always think of you on my birthday and think, "I should've wished her a Happy Birthday 2 months ago." So, now I won't have to think that! I hope it's a great day!!!
I'm amazed at how much Joseph looks like you and Isaac looks like Dave! At least in the pics! What a super cute family! I like what you said about being boy crazy! I have 6 to my name now!
Love you! Happy Day!
Facebook...I seriously can't figure it out. Everyone tells me I need to get on there, but I can't imagine why. Oh well, be certain that I will break down one day!
That kid is adorable...what a smiler! Hope your birthday is great tomorrow.
hey jo, want to be my friend on facebook? ha! ha! no, but seriously, i'm on there, so let me know. your boys are awesome. i'm glad i found you in the blog world. http://cmendiola216.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment