So, I'm finally back from the valley of the shadow of death. I've felt freakin' sick for over a week. Don't try to diagnosed me cause it makes me irritated, but I feel nauseated, dizzy, so tired, emotional, and cranky. My Dr. doesn't know what it is, but yes, I have an appt. with her next week. Just like those of you who are totally crazy, she wondered if I'm pregnant, so she made me go to the lab to take a pregnancy test. And it came back.....
What do you think? Hello! Did I have an affair and I didn't even know it? Of course I'm not pregnant. Speaking of which, since this is my blog and I live in America and can say whatever I want to say, let me get on my soap box about something. When people adopt, don't say, "That's ok, a lot of people adopt and then they get pregnant." That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Sure it happens to some people, but you're telling me that my first child doesn't count, and hopefully I can get "one of my own" that DOES count?! It is insensitive, unthoughtful, rude, and just stupid. Don't feel bad that people "have to" adopt. Just say, "Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!" Adoption is the most awesome experience ever and I would actually be really ticked if I were prego at this point, because that is NOT how I want to build our family. Adoption is now our FIRST choice. Whew.
So anyhow, my Customer of the Past 2 Weeks......da da da daaaa! My sister Monica! Let me tell you why. Monica had a "Scentsy Basket Party" at work. It is super easy (especially if you hate going to those annoying home parties where people apply extreme amounts of pressure to buy their stuff). You just take a set of mini-testers of all the Scentsy scents to work and leave it in your breakroom, office, etc. for people to smell, along with a bunch of order forms and catalogs, and voila! Free stuff for you! I also have an honorary customer of the week; Tiffany J. purely for saying "Oh! pick me, pick me! " Really she just wanted me to read her blog, which I did! :) tee hee!
So during all my sickness and suffering in silence, Dave ended up giving me a few priesthood blessings. Before the latest one, he told Joseph that he was going to give mom a blessing. Joseph immediately laid both hands on my head. We were touched and thought it was really sweet. We weren't sure about protocol on this one, so we let him keep them there. He stood there for half the blessing. I think it will be really neat to someday have my sons give me a real blessing.
And as for poop....Joseph changed his own diaper today. I didn't know it until I found a poopy diaper in the hall. I patted his bottom to see if he replaced it, and he did! The next time I changed his diaper I checked to see how he did. It was pretty good! So, this must be the potty training sign. I'm still not going to think about it till January.
I gave Isaac his first haircut and didn't do so great. I wanted it to look nice for the temple sealing coming up, so I took him to a "pro" to fix it. So, she ended up shaving his head (see above) and I was so ticked and came home and cried and cried. Urrgh! I don't care how bad I did it, I'm doing it next time! My baby has a freakin' buzz!! By the way, all of my endowed friends(even those from far far away) are welcome to come to the sealing. Contact me for time and place! (We can't have any crazy freakin' weirdos from the internet crashing our sealing!)
That's all.
2 comments:
I'm blog stalking you. ;)Love the title! Congrats on finalizing your adoption and hope you feel better soon.
He is still one really cute kid. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment